Model and simulate spacecraft and their subsystems
A complete spacecraft simulation environment in STK.
Rapidly evaluate system trade-offs and ensure that spacecraft capabilities
and constraints are considered early and satisfied at all times.
Easily configure for nearly any spacecraft
design; providing rapid access to
high-fidelity simulation and analysis.
Powered by MAX and ODySSy, SOLIS users
interact with real high-heritage Flight Software,
resulting in a true "simulate like you fly"
experience throughout the entire life cycle.
Whether you're exploring spacecraft
design in Concept Development or testing
a new Ground System for Operations,
SOLIS can help.
As an integrated tool with STK, SOLIS
provides a common place for spacecraft
engineers to focus on overall
and Mission Simulation.
- Reaction wheels, magnetic torquers, thrusters
- Attitude controllers
- Momentum controllers
- Dead-banding and Pulse Width Modulation
- Pointing Modes and Rotisserie
- Sun vector sensors, sun angle sensors,
horizon sensors, IMUs, magnetometers, star trackers
- Attitude Kalman Filters
- Delta-V management
- Celestial body ephemeris
- Tracking of orbiting objects
- Magnetic dipole torque
- Gravity gradient torque
- Solar pressure force and torque
- Aerodynamic pressure force and torque
- Distance-dependent solar flux, central body infrared
- Finite element thermal. Absorptivity, emissivity
- Solar panel size, efficiency, articulation
- Battery capacity, charge/discharge regulation