Composite satellite bus and payload structures and PVA panel substrates
- 45,000-ft2 (4,200-m2) of composite layup operations
- In-and out-of-autoclave processing
- Panel blank machining and panel assembly operations
Substrates for Rigid SmallSat and Large Panels
- AI Honeycomb CRFP facesheet substrates
- We offer affordable “standard” substrates for SmallSats
- Build-to-Design substrates for larger panel
Substrates for Solar Power Modules
- Achieve low mass by using thin non-rigid Kapton sheets
- Integrated on proven array technologies such as ROSA, CTA and Ultraflex® flexible panels
PVA Solar Panels
- We offer rigid & flexible solar panels that are fully tested and wired for integration into solar array assemblies.
- Our PVA panels are space qualified for and have extensive flight heritage on every rigid & flexible variety of solar arrays commercially available.
- We offer custom panel manufacturing and high-volume manufacturing for CubeSats and SmallSats.