About The Role
Why Rocket Lab (View USA jobs)
Rocket Lab is the global leader in small satellite launch. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. There are endless possibilities for what we can achieve with better access to space, and that access is now a reality thanks to Rocket Lab. Our team is 500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core - every idea is heard and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly and we are action-oriented.
While other companies talk about it, we do it!
Talent Acquisition Partner
Rocket Lab has a technical Talent Acquisition Partner opening available for immediate hire. Ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully identifying, assessing, negotiating, and closing technical talent. Must be comfortable supporting a broad range of job functions and be able to build rapport and trust quickly with internal customers and candidates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner for the leaders.
- Partner with leaders to determine requirements and expectations for the positions and qualities of an ideal candidate.
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent, which includes passive candidates for assigned searches through sourcing, cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Build critical relationships to attract and engage new talent.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of in-house recruiting experience.
- Technical recruiting experience within Aerospace & Defense or similar industry.
- A successful track record of sourcing active and passive candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong attention to detail.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and cross team collaboration.
- Ability to multi-task and operate with little direction.
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
View more Rocket Lab USA openings here! https://boards.greenhouse.io/rocketlab