About The Role
Having recently moved in to new state of the art facilities in Mt Wellington we are now seeking to recruit additional support in our Stores area.
This is not your average stores position, there are thousands of components that are used on Electron that come from local suppliers and all over the world. Accurate inventory management forms the basis of material planning and is integral to an efficient manufacturing process. You will be tasked with guaranteeing the smooth running of the storeroom and accuracy of inventory levels and to succeed you will need to work in collaboration with other teams to ensure stocks are always supplied on time and kitting is completed with accuracy.
What we are looking for:-
- 1+ year experience working in a manufacturing environment
- A Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is open to learning
- The ability to learn quickly and able to work productively without direct supervision
- Previous experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with faultless attention to detail• Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Hands on experience in stock management and quality control
- Experience in manufacturing, automotive or aviation industry
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.