About The Role
- Software engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years software development experience
- Experience in a “Best Practices” environment
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Excellent time management and the able to work overtime and long hours if needed
- Back end experience in : C#, WebApi, EntityFramework, SQL Server
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.