About The Role
Rocket Lab is rapidly scaling in size to meet the high demand from customers. The company is expanding globally and is currently growing the team based at Rocket Lab’s California Headquarters. Rocket Lab believes in giving highly-skilled engineers ownership of complex aerospace programs from start to finish, creating a workforce of empowered and motivated individuals utilizing cutting-edge technologies to redefining how the world accesses space.
- Excellent telephone manner together with strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and a willingness to help with a variety of tasks while retaining a positive attitude towards your work
- Computer literate with at least an intermediate to advanced skill level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. High level of interaction and familiarity with Google products - Google Documents, Sheets and Slides
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to demonstrate good judgement, discretion and a professional manner
- Previous experience within a startup environment
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.