About The Role
Key duties include
- Design, prototype, test, and troubleshoot embedded electronics for high-reliability applications
- Create schematic and PCB layouts for multilayer PCB designs, including high-speed digital and mixed-signal designs
- Collaborate cross functionality to ensure designs integrate with mechanical and software functions
- Conduct prototype testing, signal characterization, and verification testing
- Issue tracking and component-level support during manufacturing and integration
- Assist with manufacturing process optimization and quality improvement.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a related design field
- Use of hardware design tools, Altium designer preferred
- Experience in high-speed analog and digital PCB design• Experience in RF/microwave electronic design
- Proficiency with basic EE tools (scopes, network analyzers etc)
- Medium to high volume DFT and DFM
- Experience in fast-paced commercial based projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in aerospace, military, medical, or other high-reliability industry.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.