About The Role
As Propulsion Test Complex Manager you will be responsible for the complex, it’s staff, operations and stakeholder management, this position is vital to the success of Rocket Lab’s Propulsion testing program and requires an individual with a strong background in facility management, resource planning, operations together with a proven ability to be an effective leader capable of managing and motivating a high skilled team ensuring all deliverables are met.
What you need to bring to the role
- 10+ years aerospace, oil & gas, defence force, diary, chemical or industrial plant management or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- The ability to work to deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of people of varying backgrounds, and to be adept at engaging with those people in a sensitive and appropriate manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A highly organised and proactive approach to your work
- A proven background in production/service flow is essential
About Rocket Lab
Rocket Lab is the global leader in dedicated small satellite launch. Launching from right here in New Zealand, we design and build innovative technology to give small satellites a premium ride to orbit.
Small satellites play a crucial role in our day-to-day lives – they connect us, keep us safe, help us understand our planet and manage our impact on it, and they enable us to innovate and explore. There are endless possibilities for what we can achieve with better access to space, and that access is now a reality thanks to Rocket Lab.
Our relentlessly innovative team is behind Electron, the world’s only truly commercial small satellite launch vehicle in operation today. With multiple orbital launches under our belt and a record of 100% mission success, we’re opening access to space to improve life on Earth. We’ve built a world class team with a reputation for doing the impossible. Collaboration is at our core - every idea is heard and everyone makes a difference. Every day, we pursue ideas that challenge, excite and demand more of us, and we make them real. Be a part of it.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.