About The Role
About the role:
These projects are typically a mix of mechanical, electrical, and civil design and construction activities and involve working closely with our teams of engineers and technicians to collect requirements and with our trusted suppliers for delivery of outcomes.
We are looking for someone who has strong project management experience in large design/build projects, is well organised, and is good at getting the best out of other people.
This is a 6-9 month fixed term role to work on key projects.
Key attributes for this role include being extremely action orientated with the ability to move at pace, while having a collaborative approach where you build alliances and keep people engaged. Strong analytical skills are important and innovative approaches are welcome. We are less about the bureaucracy of project management and more about effective delivery.
- 8+ Years’ experience in project management of large design/build projects in either the construction industry or large custom products
- Experience managing commercial projects with a successful track record in terms of scope, cost, and delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationship.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.