About The Role
This is a key role in our organisation as the seamless production of Electron Launch Vehicle components is essential to the success of every launch, you will work closely with engineers from both our propulsion and vehicle teams providing ongoing feedback and ideas to ensure continual improvements are made.
- A mechanical engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years Industry experience
- Competent in the use of the Solidworks CAD package
- Excellent mechanical design ability
- A strong understanding of mechatronics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with manufacturing and engineering professionals
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- A willingness to get stuck in and get your hands dirty if needed
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.