About The Role
About the Role
As Procurement Coordinator at Rocket Lab you be responsible for ensuring that the Electron launch vehicle components are delivered to specification and on time. To succeed it is vital that you are capable of building excellent relationships with suppliers, negotiate competitive prices and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
We are looking for thinkers and doers to work in a very dynamic, fast pace environment, you will be challenged on a daily basis and to succeed you will need to be able to learn quickly and utilize your own initiative whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is a truly brilliant opportunity to work on the most exciting engineering project currently being undertaken in New Zealand.
- 2+ years previous engineering or procurement experience is required
- A can do attitude with the ability to organize a challenging schedule, coupled with exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and open to learning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- A strong understanding of MS Office software
- Confident working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a can do attitude with the ability to organize a challenging schedule
- Join our expanding procurement team
- Be part of the exciting Electron project
- Auckland Airport location
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.