About The Role
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment in a storeroom or warehouse
- A Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is open to learning
- The ability to learn quickly and able to work productively without direct supervision
- Previous experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with faultless attention to detail
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Hands on experience in stock management and quality control is desirable but not essential.
We'll offer you a career-defining role, with interesting, meaningful projects working with world leading experts. You will be challenged every day; there will be lots to learn and plenty to do. Based at our new state of the art facility in Mt Wellington, Auckland, this role comes with a range of staff benefits including subsidised meals and an on-site gym. If you want to be challenged, solve problems with innovation and work on the advanced space systems that are changing an entire industry, Rocket Lab is the place to do it.
We are Rocket Lab and we’ve made frequent and reliable access to space a reality for small satellites. Driven by a mission to lift human potential, we build and launch rockets that put the ideas of the future in orbit. We deliver a premium launch experience that empowers our customers by putting them in control of their mission and launch schedule. Our relentlessly innovative team is behind Electron, the rocket that re-wrote the rules of what’s possible in spaceflight. The world’s first fully carbon composite launch vehicle, and the first to be powered by 3D printed engines, Electron is launching to orbit now. Every day, we pursue ideas that challenge, excite and demand more of us. And we make them real. We are inspired by the endless possibilities that better access to space will deliver to everyone on Earth. There is so much more to come. Join us for the ride.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.