About The Role
About the role:
We have an exciting new opportunity within our growing People and Culture Team to really make a difference. As a key member within the People and Culture Team, you will be one of the first points of contact for all HR queries, including but not limited to employment relations, performance management, disciplinary processes, exit procedures, onboarding and recruitment, coaching and supporting managers and the improvement of HR processes.
- A tertiary degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HR practices and applicable employment legislation
- 4 years plus ER, performance management and Generalist HR experience
- Previous experience with independently managing and resolving complex HR issues
- Demonstrated ability to coach and support managers regarding performance
- Sound verbal and written presentation skills;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.