About The Role
Day to day you will be responsible for project scoping, design engineering, liaising with suppliers and fabricators, installation and commissioning of new and upgraded infrastructure. You will be required to take ownership of your work and meet deadlines that align with testing operations. You will be required to work on site regularly and contribute to test operations as needed.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years industry engineering experience
- Solidworks experience (other platforms acceptable)
- Excellent at mechanism design
- Excellent understanding of pressure, temperature and flow physics of liquids and gases Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Hands on and initiative
- P&ID experience
- Stainless steel fluid systems experience
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.