About The Role
- 3+ years experience in a material planning position in relevant industry (preferably aerospace)
- Thorough understanding of minimum stock, reorder points, lead time, and how they’re all related in Kanban inventory systems.
- Extensive experience working with MRP and ERP systems and managing the Bill of Materials using that software.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office products, notably Excel and Power Point.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work productively without direct supervision.
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Highly organised with faultless attention to detail.
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Experience setting up inventory systems and establishing processes to support them.
- Data analysis skills using Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Experience owning Key Performance Indicators.
- Experience with ECN and PD processes.
- Understanding of configuration management.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience using INFOR LN
- Bill of Material management through MRP/ERP software.
- Understands minimum stock, reorder points, lead time & how it relates to Kanban
- KPI, ECN & PD processes, data analysis (Excel, SQL, or Tableau) exp. preferred.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.