About The Role
About Rocket Lab
Rocket Lab’s mission is to revolutionize the way we access space. We develop and launch advanced rockets to put small payloads into orbit more frequently, at a fraction of the cost of cumbersome traditional launch services. We are ushering in a new era of unprecedented access to space. Rocket Lab’s mission is to revolutionize the way we access space.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Master Data Administrator who will take responsibility for ensuring our Electron launch vehicle component master data is established and accurate production, supplier and process information is captured and maintained. This will suit someone who has a great eye for detail and can liaise with key stakeholders within the business.
- Liaise with Engineering departments, material planning and buying teams across NZ and US to ensure all master data sources are captured accurately
- Review and analysis of data provided by various reports
- Subject matter expert on master data and how it drives various processes in the system
- Support supply chain in being a trusted partner to the business by maintaining excellent communication with key stakeholders
- Ensure all master data related data is recorded and updated regularly
- Identify improvement opportunities in the process and develop solutions
What we are looking for in you:
- 1+ years in a master data administration role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to quickly and accurately enter alpha numeric data
- Experience in and ERP system
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Very good MS Office skills, particularly Excel and ability to pick up new software and reporting tools
Why Rocket Lab
You will be challenged with lots to learn and plenty to do that can change daily. We are based out in Mt Wellington, Auckland in a state-of-the-art facility. This role comes with a range of staff benefits including subsidised meals and an on-site gym. If this excites you, I want to hear from you today.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.