About The Role
Rocket Lab is the global leader in small satellite launch. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. There are endless possibilities for what we can achieve with better access to space, and that access is now a reality thanks to Rocket Lab. Our team is 500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core - every idea is heard and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly and we are action-oriented.
While other companies talk about it, we do it!
Marketing & Content Lead
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Marketing & Content Lead is driven and passionate about telling the Rocket Lab story across multiple platforms – from social media and newsletters to conferences and events. You’re a conceptual thinker who’s excited by a carte blanche opportunity to bring brand and marketing ideas to life.
The Marketing and Content Lead is a driven, strategic thinker with a can-do attitude and a natural written and visual communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no problem is too great and no detail too small.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality, creative content in a fast-paced and highly technical environment.
- Extensive experience in social media, digital analytics, and content measurement.
- Impeccable writing skills demonstrating the ability to communicate information to multiple audiences.
- Able to communicate complicated technology topics in a clear, concise way across various audiences.
- Must be highly organised, detail oriented and possess a proven ability to thrive under deadline pressure and to execute on several projects simultaneously.
- Creativity and a willingness to try new approaches.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Ad.
- Experience building eDMs.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects.
- Ability to grasp complex issues.
- Discretion and ability to grasp stringent security requirements and commercial sensitivities.
Required Experience & Education
- 6+ years experience in a content creation, marketing, or communications role.
- Degree in communications, marketing, public relations or equivalent.
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status