About The Role
Manufacturing parts and assemblies to the specification, quality and schedule is key in the aerospace business. We are looking for thinkers and doers to work in a very dynamic, fast pace environment, you will be challenged daily and to succeed you will need to be able to learn quickly and utilize your own initiative whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Minimum Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- 4+ years industry experience is required in engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering preferred.
- The ability to read, interpret and create engineering drawings
- Comfortable working with engineering Bill of Materials (BOM) and drawing revisions
- Highly organised
- Equally comfortable in the workshop and at a desk
- Knowledge and ability to apply Lean Six Sigma principles is preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills and communication
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and open to learning
- Confident working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self motivated, with a can do attitude
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.