About The Role
Having recently moved in to new state of the art facilities in Mt Wellington we are now seeking to recruit additional support in our Logistics Team.
This is a newly created position and you will be responsible for shipping and freight forwarding across and into/out of New Zealand.
There are thousands of components that are used on Electron that come from both local suppliers and all over the world and as Logistics Coordinator it will be your responsibility to ensures that these components are at the right place at the right time, you will also work closely with the Inwards Team, receipting and dispatching stores.
Skills & Experience required
- 2+ years logistics experience
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Strong understanding of MS Office software
- A willing can-do attitude together with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of freight forwarding and customs regulations
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Exposure to international shipping regulations, ideally ITAR
- IATA Dangerous Goods knowledge
- NZ Drivers License with D Endorsement
- Forklift license
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.