About The Role
There are thousands of components that are used on Electron that come from local suppliers and all over the world. It is your job to ensure that these components are at the right place at the right time. We are looking for thinkers and doers to work in a very dynamic, fast pace environment.
This is a newly created role. You will need to be able to learn quickly and utilize your own initiative. This is a truly brilliant opportunity to work on the most exciting project currently being undertaken in New Zealand.
- Database entry: Ensuring that the database correctly captures movements
- Incoming goods: Processing incoming goods and distribution across the organisation
- Outgoing goods: Packing parts for shipping, liaising with freight providers and preparing all necessary documentation for shipping
- 12 months previous engineering or logistics experience is require, we are open to recent graduates for this role
- A strong understanding of MS Office software
- A can do attitude, open to learning with good organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and able to build working relationships
- Forklift license (preferable)
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.