About The Role
- 2+ years’ mechanical and electrical assembly experience
- The ability to learn quickly and able to work productively without direct supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience in manufacturing, automotive or aviation industry
- Familiarity with lithium-ion battery handling, safety and usage
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.