About The Role
As an intern within this team your day-to-day tasks may include, depending on your background and experience:
- Plan test cases to validate that software meets requirements
- Document features of new and existing software and infrastructure
- Diagnose and repair issues in software
- Actively participate in scoping, sizing and planning sessions as part of the development team
- Recently graduated or studying towards a Bachelor degree or higher specialising in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Proactive, enthusiastic, creative and open to learning
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Your CV
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- A cover letter including an example of an engineering project you have completed in your spare time and describe the value this added.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.