About The Role
As Rocket Lab’s IT Systems Engineer you will play a vital role in the ongoing development of Rocket Lab’s systems and networks, a key focus of this role will be the development and integration of New Zealand’s first ever Rocket Range Launch Site and the ongoing expansion of the network as the company continues to grow within New Zealand.
You will need to be capable of taking ownership of computer system administration and ensuring all IT issues end with a successful resolution. Working with the existing team you will also be involved in provisioning core IT infrastructure as you work closely across the organisation to ensure all future requirements are planned for and rolled out in a timely manner.
- Experience with active directory and domain control on Windows Server 2012
- Experience with virtual machines and Linux
- Strong network engineering skills
- Excellent understanding of servers, systems and PC hardware
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Fortinet products is preferable
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.