About The Role
- Installation and setup of new computer and IT related hardware.
- Strong understanding and experience in a Windows environment.
- Identify and resolves daily issues encountered by users.
- Report on any new business requirements.
- Ensure security requirements are met and maintained.
- Creation and maintenance of internal user documentation.
- Assist with procurement and asset tracking,
- Interest or experience in Linux beneficial.
- Assist in the development of new systems and networks.
- Tech savvy and a quicker learner!
- 1+ years’ experience and excellent familiarity of a Wintel environment.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce well written documentation
- Willing to work after hours when required (flexible hours)
- The ability to travel to remote sites when required.
- Proven project management skills.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.