About The Role
Rocket Lab offers a dynamic work environment like no other in New Zealand, you will be tasked with delivering all required piping systems whilst also being able to stamp your mark through the development of manufacturing processes and you also get to see your work fired in to space!
You will need to be capable of bending, forming and installing rigid tubing and
testing high pressure, hydraulic and cryogenic piping systems. In addition you will also have the opportunity to gain experience working in other areas of the manufacturing environment.
- 12+ months' experience working with hydraulic, high pressure, gas and fluid systems
- Knowledge of hydraulic support systems eg clamps
- Experience working with swagelok fittings
- The ability to follow schematics
- A strong work ethic and the capability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build excellent working relationships
- Clean room experience preferred but not essential
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.