About The Role
Rocket Lab is looking for an innovative and creative graphic designer to work across multiple areas of the business. It is vital you have an eye for quality, consistency and great attention to detail. You will play a significant role in developing the visual identify of Rocket Lab’s brand.
You will work closely with the Communications Manager to develop design content to be used throughout the business. You will also work with suppliers to manage the company’s print and merchandising requirements and take responsibility for digital assets including video content. To succeed it is vital that you have plenty of initiative and the capability to thrive in a pressurized, deadline driven environment.
This is a part time position of 20 hours per week with some flexibility to enable the work to fit around individual schedules.
- A visual communications degree or similar qualification
- Knowledge and experience using the Adobe suite
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage your time
- The ability to demonstrate strong creative skills
- A strong team player who is also capable of working alone and at times unsupervised
- Previous video and editing experience would be preferred
- 20 hours per week
- Be part of the Rocket Lab team
- Airport location
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.