About The Role
Rocket Lab has successfully recruited graduates into a wide range of different positions across the company and this role offers a recent graduate the opportunity to make their mark within this growing organization.
Working in Rocket Lab’s Stores you will be tasked with guaranteeing the smooth running of the storeroom, this role will have a strong focus on quality assurance and stock management, this means ensuring that all parts are manufactured to the specification and stock levels are maintained as required.
This isn’t your average stores position, you will need to be highly organized and capable of implementing new systems and processes and you will find that you are challenged on a daily basis.
- 12+ months’ experience working in a manufacturing environment ideally with hands on experience in stock management and quality control
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and open to learning
- The ability to learn quickly and able to work productively without direct supervision
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with faultless attention to detail
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience in manufacturing, automotive or aviation industry
- Afternoon Shift 3pm to 11pm
- Be part of the Electron project
- Auckland Airport Location
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.