About The Role
Working as part of the Electron Vehicle Team, you will have the opportunity to work on a new launch vehicle using state of the art manufacturing and production techniques, working closely with the test engineers and the design engineers to achieve the highest product quality and safety standards.
We are looking for thinkers and doers to work in a very dynamic, fast pace environment, you will be challenged on a daily basis and to succeed you will need to be able to learn quickly and utilize your own initiative whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fully qualified Fitter/Turner or equivalent
- 2+ Years relevant work experience
- Proven experience in the fabrication and machining of parts with excellent assembly skills
- A high level of attention to detail together with a methodical and careful approach to work
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with manufacturing and engineering professionals.
- Experience with creating assembly and maintenance procedures
- Proven experience working to deadlines
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.