About The Role
- Developing strong relationships across Rocket Lab’s suppliers, customers and employees
- Developing and motivating a highly engaged team
- End to end accounts payable processing for Rocket Lab’s global operations
- Administrating and processing payroll for Rocket Lab’s global operations
- Processing of billing and credit collection
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with all NZ regulations as well as GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws in the US
- Experience in a high-volume invoicing environment
- Team Leadership experience
- Experience with ERP systems as they relate to purchasing and payments
- Experience with payroll administration and processing
- Experience and good working knowledge of both employer and taxation requirements as they relate to supplier and customer payments
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines within a high-pressure environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships across the organization
- Either a qualification in Accounting or working your way towards a qualification.
- Experience in Manufacturing
We offer a career defining opportunity to be a key influencer here. You will lead, inspire and support team members to reach their potential and deliver on our mission to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Based at our new state of the art facility in Mt Wellington, Auckland, this comes with a range of staff benefits including subsidised lunches and an on-site gym.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.