About The Role
This role will see you working closely with the Finance team to support the data entry and controls of inventory, supplier prices and analysis of contract costs. The focus of this position will be maintaining production, supplier prices and inventory master data although activities may vary from time to time depending on the needs of the team and the availability of team members to provide support and training.
- Assisting to develop and maintain complex cost models
- Assisting with developing budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring and controlling inventory data integrity
- Responsible for maintaining master data files on costing and supplier pricing
- Maintaining product identification and location program.
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections
- Assisting with maintenance and analysis of labour and time keeping records
- Assisting with physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product in the general ledger
- Ad hoc duties as required from time to time
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and to straight deadlines
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.