About The Role
About the role:
You will be responsible for measuring, testing and inspecting avionics components to ensure they meets requirements and report trends and feedback back to production. You will always be looking for improvements and be confident raising suggestions and concerns with the leading hand.
- 3-5 years experience related to harnessing with a strong preference for avionics harnessing experience
- Experience measuring, testing and inspecting electrical, radio frequency and fibre optic cabling, ensuring that they meet the required standard
- Experience operating automated test equipment to perform high voltage and low voltage tests
- Experience performing tests using a multimeter on simple devices like resistors and diodes
- A very high level of attention to detail and the ability to produce work to an exceptional standard of accuracy
- The ability to think creatively and ask questions when something doesn't look quite right
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new things
- The ability to work overtime when needed.
We'll offer you a career-defining role, with interesting, meaningful projects working with world leading experts. You will be challenged every day; there will be lots to learn and plenty to do. Based at our new state of the art facility in Mt Wellington, Auckland, this role comes with a range of staff benefits including subsidised meals and an on-site gym. If you want to be challenged, solve problems with innovation and work on the advanced space systems that are changing an entire industry, Rocket Lab is the place to do it.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.