About The Role
Electronic Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Translate product requirements into design solutions
- Create schematic and PCB layouts for multilayer PCB designs, including high-speed analog and digital designs.
- Collaborate cross functionality to ensure designs integrate with other functions (mechanical, software)
- Debug prototype designs and characterize performance
- Develop test jigs, automated test systems and scripts to assist with verification
- Issue tracking and component-level support during manufacturing and integration
- Assist with manufacturing process optimization and quality improvement
- Degree in Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years circuit board design experience using Altium Designer
- Experience in high-speed analog and digital designs
- Experience in fast-paced commercial based projects. Experience in high-reliability industries such as aerospace or medical is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Software development in Python, C#, C++
- Understanding of D-FMEA, P-FMEA, ECN, production process, and workflow management.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.