About The Role
Working with Rocket Lab’s software team you will be responsible for the continuous integration and deployment (automation of the building, testing, and distribution) of the guidance, avionics, and ground systems software for Rocket Lab’s Electron Launch Vehicle as well as the deployment and support of various Enterprise applications. Successful applicants will have a passion for automation, a pragmatic attitude and an ability to change priorities in line with the immediate needs of the business. You will work closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to building on a culture of collaboration and cooperation.
- Experience writing scripts to interact with REST APIs
- Basic understanding of networking, firewalls and routing
- Linux and Windows build system configuration
- Experience with one or more of: Python, Bash, Powershell and Git
- Knowledge of at least two of: GitLab / Jenkins / TeamCity
- Experience building/maintaining robust, reliable Continuous Integration/Build systems
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with VMWare
- DBA (MySQL, Postgres)
- Scrum experience
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.