About The Role
Working within the Launch Operations team you will be responsibility for producing licensing material and maintaining compliance, procedure development, and the maintenance of safety systems and training databases. You will also contribute to the development of processes and systems to ensure efficient creation and maintenance of compliance documentation and evidence to ensure material is accurate and available for regulatory audits. More specifically you will;
- Prepare documents demonstrating RL compliance with a wide variety of requirements, including NZ and US regulations, and technical standards.
- Develop novel processes and systems to monitor, ensure, and demonstrate compliance with regulations
- Create documents to support regulators to rapidly and efficiently assess license applications at the pace our planned launch cadence requires.
- Experience in a compliance engineering or technical writing role within a highly regulated, technical industry
Excellent skills in structuring, writing, and maintaining technical documents such as compliance expositions and process manuals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience as a technical writer within aerospace, aviation, engineering or legal environment
- Experience in compliance with a wide variety of requirements, including NZ and US regulations, and technical standards.
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience automating document preparation and integration with XML or similar data sources
- Experience using document preparation tools such as LaTeX or FrameMaker
- Experience with document automation and templating systems
- Experience using GIS software to prepare diagrams, manipulate data sets, or automate common tasks
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.