About The Role
Your feedback is essential. You will be working closely with the test engineers and the design engineers to achieve the highest product quality and safety standards.Together, we are creating the world’s first mass-produced orbital launch vehicle. Every idea you have, every detail you catch that will make this vehicle safer, more efficient and easier to produce and will make a real difference.
We need your expertise using CNC mill, lathe and workshop machinery to produce parts to an exceptional standard and turn our designs into reality. We need your passion for making components to the highest quality standard.
Your attention to detail will make a real difference, turning each launch into a success. You will be working side by side with the testing and integration teams, making the world’s first mass produced orbital launch vehicle.
- Trade Qualified
- 2+ years machining experience
- Very, very high attention to detail and meticulous when following best working practices.
- Take pride in delivering work to the highest standard.
- A problem solver with a proactive, enthusiastic, creative and open approach to learning.
- Capable of working as part of a team as well as autonomously
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Heavy emphasis on achievement – getting things done efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to take a flexible approach and to adapt to change quickly
- Have tenacity, a can do attitude and the ability to think quickly and make accurate judgements
- Knowledge of SmartCAM, GibbsCAM, Siemens or Fanuc Controllers and SolidWorks
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.