About The Role
- Manage and maintain implementation of Solidworks & PDM and associated software
- Manage user access, permissions, licensing
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues and support ongoing improvements
- Identify / implement new tools and techniques
- Develop and administer internal processes and workflows
- Support/Deliver training to new and existing staff
- Interact with the vendor for troubleshoot and improvements
- Assist in maintenance of CAD libraries and templates
The CAD Administrator is a part time position, 20 hours per week, however, if you are looking for full time work and have the skills, we are seeking for this role together with experience as a CAD user or a strong background in IT support then there is a possibility to work additional hours in these areas.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.