About The Role
- Understand the vehicle performance at the system level, to be able to validate the as-built vehicle is “go for launch”
- Develop test plans and procedures for integration testing, and perform hands-on system level tests
- Operate the avionics systems during system-level tests, including stage testing and launch
- Hands-on troubleshooting during integration and operations
- Review system-level test data and support anomaly investigation and resolution
- Contribute to the design of avionics system-level design and configuration, and the design and development of wiring harnesses.
- Bachelors degree in mechatronics, electronics, science, or equivalent.
- Experience in electrical integration and testing of complex systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience in electronics, signal integrity, layout, and grounding principles.
- Ability to work in fast paced, autonomously driven, and demanding atmosphere
- Good multi-disciplinary skills and ability to learn new fields quickly.
- Competence with electrical and RF test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, power supplies etc.)
- Comfortable debugging hardware/software integration issues.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.