About The Role
You will also undertake the required design and test activities, or work with other team members to ensure these steps are performed to the requirements.
This role will involve high-level conceptual design, circuit design, PCB layout, prototype bring up, and interfacing with other vehicle systems and teams. As Avionics Engineer you will also contribute to the overall process and workflow implementation, including the bring-up of Altium Vault and other tools.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of new and existing PCB assemblies.
- Work across multiple teams to define and manage requirements for PCB projects.
- Design and layout for multi-layer PCB designs, including high-speed analog and digital designs.
- Create production outputs for fabrication, work with mechanical engineers for packaging and integration.
- Manage competing design requirements, including time, cost, reliability, and complexity.
- Contribute to process workflow and implementation, including the bring-up of Altium Vault.
- Issue tracking and component-level support during manufacturing and integration.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years circuit board design experience using Altium Designer
- Experience in high-speed analog and digital designs
- Experience in fast-paced commercial based projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Software development in Python, C#, C++
- Experience in high-reliability environments.
- Understanding of D-FMEA, P-FMEA, ECN, production process, and workflow management.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.