About The Role
You will be preparing and assembling the orbital vehicle systems and subsystems to the highest quality standards. Key tasks will include the assembly of the rocket tank high-pressure Helium and Nitrogen pressurization systems using Swagelok valves, tubing and fitting components.
Your attention to detail will be vital as you will record and document every modification, deviation & updates.
- 5+ years’ work experience in aeronautic/aerospace systems assembly, construction and modifications. In particularly, experience with high pressure pneumatic Swagelok components assembly is essential.
- A very tidy, methodical and meticulous approach to work.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for assembly work and procedures.
- A problem-solving, proactive, enthusiastic and creative approach to work
- Capable of working effectively as part of a team as well autonomously
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to take a flexible approach and to adapt to change quickly and positively.
- The ability to think quickly and make accurate judgements.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.