About The Role
This will be a very busy role that will require you to wear many hats whilst juggling multiple tasks. To succeed it is vital that you are highly organised, capable of working well under pressure and enjoy a wide variety of duties. In return you will have the opportunity to be part of a remarkable team, working closely with Rocket Lab staff, contractors and visiting clients.
Key responsibilities include
- Finance administration
- Travel & accommodation coordination
- Managing staff records
- Administration support
- Contractor liaison
- 5+ Years previous administration experience
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written• Strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritize your own workload effectively
- The ability to juggle many tasks at the same time
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS office
- A friendly disposition coupled with the ability to build good rapport quickly with a wide range of individuals
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.