About The Role
As Test Facilities Administrator you will be responsible for the smooth running of the domestic functions of the Test Facilities and supporting the day to day testing operations. This position will cover all test sites within the Auckland region.
These test sites are critical to the propulsion operations within The Company. On a daily basis rocket engines, subcomponents and full Electron stages are put through their tests by a highly skilled team. As Facilities Administrator you will play a key role which will allow our engineers and technicians the opportunity to focus on executing the required testing operations
The key responsibilities for this role include
- Handling all incoming calls for the test facilities
- Taking ownership for PC requirements for the test sites,
- Managing stock levels for office supplies
- Responsibility for site security administration including keys alarms, after hours security organising
- Test Facility document management
- Organising team training
- Attending team meetings and taking minutes
- Administrating health & safety initiatives
- Other adhoc duties as required
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced administrator role.
- The ability to take initiative but receptive to direction as required.
- Capable of remaining calm when under pressure.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft and google office packages
- Full drivers’ licence
- H&S experience
- 5S and ERP Systems knowledge would be preferred but isn’t essential
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.