About The Role
Rocket Lab USA is seeking a personable, motivated, and dynamic Administration Assistant to join our growing team based in our Huntington Beach Facility. This is a front line position which offers a mix of reception and administration duties, the role will be varied and you can be assured no two days will be the same and challenges will be plentiful.
Key Duties include:-
- Managing the reception area and providing a welcoming experience for all visitors to the facility
- Providing administration support to the management and engineering teams
- Overseeing new employee induction and ensuring they have everything they need for their first day
- Managing company events and organizing special requirements for VIP visitors
- Coordinating and booking travel
- Procurement of office and kitchen supplies
- Collect and sort mail
- Manage Rocket Lab merchandising
- Miscellaneous data entry
- Accounts Payable
Experience & Skills required:
- 2+ Years Reception and Administration Experience, ideally gained within a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills coupled with a friendly outgoing manner
- Excellent time management skills, together with the ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Good computer skills including a good of Microsoft packages
- Previous accounts administration experience would be preferred
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.