About The Role
You will need to work closely with the design and manufacturing engineers to develop and manufacture parts for Rocket Lab, providing vital feedback to enable continued improvement for the company. An enthusiastic attitude and very careful attention to detail is needed for this role.
- A trade certificate in machining or equivalent
- Has an eye for detail running complex machinery
- Production environment experience
- A genuine interest and willingness to learn about 3D printing, some knowledge or experience with 3D printers would be preferred
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to schedule
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and engineering professionals
- A methodical, tidy and careful work ethic
- Working knowledge of Solidworks and Magics
- CNC programming experience
- Experience with metallurgy and metal casting
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.