About The Role
You will need to have a proactive attitude towards your work and a willingness to take ownership of a facility and to excel in this role it is vital that you are a mechanically minded individual.
- Test Operations Support – Transferring flight components, engineers and technicians between test sites and Rocket Lab’s head quarters and
- Test Facility Support – Assisting with test facility maintenance, cleaning and managing consumable stock levels and the logistics involved in movement of materials for Rocket Lab’s test sites.
- 2+ years’ work experience, preferably in an engineering environment
- Good hands on skills coupled with basic power tool skills
- Proactive attitude towards improvements and an eye for detail
- A great work ethic and a willingness to learn
- An organised individual with a logical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work as part of a team within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong computer skills with a solid level of knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines with a high attention to detail
- A current driver’s license
- A mechanical engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, is preferred but not essential
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.