About The Role
As a member of the test facilities team you will be responsible for assisting with the development, qualification and acceptance testing for the Rutherford and Curie rocket engines. With a key role in these tasks your effort will be helping to push the boundaries of technology.
- Carry out engine assembly and pre-test checks.
- Assembly of Rocket engine to engine test stand and run engine as required.
- Carry out engine strip down and cleaning processes.
- Carry out improvements and maintenance on facilities and contribute to improvements on systems and processes when not engine testing.
- Flexibility to work extra hours as required by work schedules.
- Methodical work ethic with an excellent eye for detail
- Experienced and skilled at mechanical assembly operations
- Self starter, enthusiastic, proactive, open to learning and values contributing to the wider team effort.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.