About The Role
You will be tasked with the assembly and tooling of designs created by the Production Design team. Ideally you will be a qualified fitter & turner with some strong industry experience and solid understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems.
You will be challenged on a daily basis and to succeed you will need to be able to learn quickly and utilize your own initiative whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines. The ability to interpret technical drawings is vital as is your ability to keep track of material and parts.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- To be trade qualified with industry experience relevant to the position
- 8+ years practical work experience
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and think outside of the box
- Excellent self-management of workspace
- Capable building complex engineering machines
- Experience with TIG welding preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience working to deadlines
- An understanding and experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems
- Knowledge of working with assemblies for oxygen clean environments
- Forklift Licence and Welding experience
- Working knowledge of the 5S principles
- Self-motivated and up for a challenge
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.