About The Role
Following the success of our first two rockets("It's a Test" and "Still Testing") we are looking for stand-out talent to join our hardworking team over the summer.
Our Guidance, Navigation and Control team are responsible for the software that gets our customers' payloads exactly where they need to be. As an intern with this A-team your day-to-day tasks may include, depending on your background and experience:
- Adding simulator / flight software development capability
- Assisting with the testing of software and hardware (HITL)
- GNC analysis including mission analysis, control analysis or other algorithm analysis or design
- Final year student in any of the following disciplines (or equivalent qualification):
- Electrical / electronics engineering
- Mechatronics / software engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Experience with
- C / C++ coding and object-oriented software development
- Orbital mechanics / mission design / trajectory analysis / closed loop control analysis
- Good fundamental understanding of basic physics
Applications close Friday 31st August 2018 (get in quick - we snap up the best candidates as soon as they apply!)
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.