About The Role
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a polished and professional Front of House Administrator to join the team at a Kiwi start-up that has gained significant recognition across the globe. Our main mission is to remove the barriers to commercial space by providing frequent launch opportunities to low Earth orbit!
The Front of House Administrator is the first point of contact for Rocket Lab’s NZ facility. The role is responsible for the visitor experience at Rocket Lab as well as co-ordinating enquiries into Rocket Lab. The role has a central relationship with all staff at the NZ facility, and supports New Zealand based staff events and internal communications, ensuring employees are well informed. The role also supports the smooth operation of the NZ facility and provides support to the Finance Operations team.
- Relationship management - develop and maintain key relationships with visitors and staff at Rocket Lab, ensuring enquiries are attended to professionally.
- Reception duties including upholding the company security policy and supporting inward and outward goods
- Ensure an efficient, polished and professional front of house area
- Scheduling and managing all maintenance technician visits
- Assistance with facilities insurance across Rocket Lab's NZ operations
- Ensure the smooth running of any supplies or catering at Rocket Lab's NZ operations
- Planning, management and facilitation of all company events
- Additional office administration and accounts tasks as reasonably required
- Ensure security processes are adhered to by visitors and staff
- Ensure internal communications are distributed in a timely manner
- Keep internal website and content up to date
- Working with the business and finance team to identify and implement process improvements
- Assisting with projects as they relate to finance operations
Skills / Experience
- Well presented and sociable
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Relates well to people across all levels and from all backgrounds
- Meticulously well organised
- Previous reception or office administration experience is desirable
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.