About The Role
- Experience building/maintaining robust, reliable Continuous Integration/Build systems
- Experience writing scripts to interact with REST APIs
- Basic understanding of networking, firewalls and routing.
- Linux and Windows build system configuration
- Experience with one or more of: Python, Bash, Powershell and Git
- Knowledge of least two of: GitLab / Jenkins / JAMA / TeamCity / JIRA / Redmine
- DBA (MySQL, Postgres)
- Scrum experience
- Experience with containers
If you have a portfolio, information on projects you have undertaken or a GitHub you are able to share please include with your application.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.