About The Role
Working with Rocket Lab’s software team you will be responsible for the continuous integration and deployment (automation of the building, testing, and distribution) of the guidance, avionics, and ground systems software for Rocket Lab’s Electron Launch Vehicle.
- Experience building/maintaining robust, reliable Continuous Integration/Build systems
- Experience writing software/scripts to interact with REST APIs
- Networking Skills; Switch and Router Configuration, iptables
- Linux and Windows system installation and configuration
- Experience with one or more of: Python, Bash, Powershell and Git
- Knowledge of least two of:
- GitLab / Jenkins
- Jira / Redmine
- DBA (MySQL, Postgres)
- Scrum experience
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.